.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dress Shopping Round 2: Alfred Angelo

After the great trip to David's Bridal on Monday, I was really excited to go to Alfred Angelo. For whatever reason, though, I didn't like the store or its dresses nearly as much. The dresser was incredibly awkward and the dresses there weren't really my style. Tons of satin and tulle and not nearly enough lace.

Emily worked hard to keep me entertained, though:


One dress I did like, though, reminded me of my Aunt Michelle's wedding dress. Well, the neckline, anyway.



I did find one dress that I did really like:




So, as it stands, Dress 2 from David’s Bridal is still my top choice, with the Alfred Angelo dress coming in at second.

0 comments: