.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

First Fitting

Tuesday was my first dress fitting. Mom, Emily, Mama Peg, Heidi, and I all descended upon David's Bridal to watch women poke me with pins. This was Mama Peg and Heidi's first time seeing my dress.


Emily was official photographer of the afternoon.




It only took three David's employees, but we managed to figure out the awesome bustle that Chrissy showed me when I first tried on the dress.


It got a little awkward towards the end ("Everyone! Stare at me! Stare at meeeeee!") but I had a lot of fun. After the fitting, the five of us went for coffee--and I always love hanging out with my moms and sisters.


1 comments:

Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...

Aww, Katie. You couldn't have found a more perfect dress. I loooove that bustle. And you. :)