.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Bridesmaid Dresses

I broke the keyboard on my laptop a while back, hence the lack of posts. During my hiatus, I made another trip to David's Bridal with my best high school friend, Katie.


Katie and I were close for most of middle and high school. I was glad that it takes about half an hour to drive to David's Bridal--we got plenty of time to catch up. Katie's studying to be a vet in Michigan, so we don't get many chances to hang out.

Katie tried on the same dresses as Heidi, Sara, and Emily, then we found another:


I really liked the lines on this one, but it has a bow in the back. That screams, "OMG, Bridesmaid!" just a little too loudly for me.


Nicky and I are going to make one last dress trip before she leaves for France this month. I think we're going to look at this jacquard dress--I keep seeing it out of the corner of my, eye and most of the bridesmaids seem to like it.


1 comments:

Sara C. Tobias said...

I'll confess... I was probably the only bridesmaid who didn't like it. BUT only because it has spaghetti straps. LOVE the fabric, pleating in the skirt, and length. I've just never bought a dress with spaghetti straps because I feel like it accentuates my linebacker shoulders. However, I could also alter the dress after the wedding.