.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Drum Roll, Please!

And the winner of the Bridesmaids' Dress-Off Challenge is...

David's Bridal 83312!!!



This dress was a unanimous favorite of the bridesmaids. I thought that I would choose something more elaborate, but what was most important to me was that they were comfortable for the marathon of July 23 (Plus, do you know how difficult it is to find a dress that not only flatters five very different bodies, but all five like as well?).

This dress is a great basic that I hope each of the girls will dress up in her own way. It also has pockets and (according to Sara) will photograph better than our other contenders might have.

So while my dress is pretty elaborate, this one is sweet and simple. And according to David's Bridal's Dress Your Wedding tool, they look pretty darn good together.


They even have drapey shit!

0 comments: