.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses!

Over the weekend, I started looking for bridesmaid dresses. Unfortunately, Katie was moving to Michigan and Nicky was teaching in France, but I had my trusty sister, sister-in-law, and Sara by my side.

Admittedly, I was a little nervous because this was the first time Sara would meet Heidi and the rest of Jay's family. Fortunately, they caught on pretty quickly to the fact that she is, in fact, made of awesome.

The four of us hit the three stores I'd looked at for wedding gowns. I'm not sure how torturous the trying-on was, but I think the fact that I'm not a "okay, now put the other one back on" type of person might have improved things.

We found three dresses that we all really liked.




We also found a bunch that were just plain pretty.


And some...

1 comments:

Sara C. Tobias said...

Katy,

Love your blog, love you and no YOU are made of awesome!

I wish we had taken a photo of the hideous black dress at place #2 (Alfred Angelo's?). But I think Heidi and I wouldn't love the internet seeing how tubby that dress made us look.

Love you,
Sara