.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Dates Two and Three

I've been reluctant to write about my last two "great dates" with Jay because our neuroses have been butting heads again. So, even though we had a great time on each, afterward, one of us would get set off and a huge fight would ensue. Like I've said, Bipolar II dating OCD is hard.

But, bottom line, I've had a great time on each of these dates. Plus, we've had some really great conversations on them.

So, two Saturdays ago, I surprised Jay with a trip to Pittsburgh to "appreciate our differences." We were headed to the Carnegie Art and Natural History Museums because, as I like to joke,

"Political differences? No problem! Religious differences? We'll deal! But art opinions...holy hell..."

I was excited to see two of Van Gogh's works, as well as Monet's Water Lilies.


My camera died while we we're looking at Jay's favorites. I swear, I did not plan this!

We got batteries at the gift shop, then headed over to see something we always agree on:

DINOSAURS!


Jay was in charge of our next date, "Communicating and Connecting." He decided to go a little more laid back and took me to the West Fork Road House. We got to draw on the table with crayons! Also, they have 32 oz draft beers.

And, proof of our differences:

1 comments:

Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...

AHHH! It's finally letting me comment! WAHOO!

Love you!!!